Our Bear-themed Premium Loft Cottages are loaded with everything families need to relax and have fun!
- Cable TV
FULL SERVICE KITCHEN INCLUDES:
- 8 place settings
- Basic pots & pans
- Basic utensiles (serving spoon, ladle, knives, pitcher, tongs)
- Coffee maker
- Full refrigerator
- 4-burner stove
- Can opener
- Wine opener
- Cutting board
- Futon (sleeps 2)
- Twin Bunk Bed
- 2 Twin Mattresses (in Loft)
- Queen Bed
- Full Bathroom with Sink, Toilet, and Shower
- Screened Front Porch
- Picnic Table
- Fire Ring
- Charcoal Grill
Items to bring: Paper towels, personal necessities, all linens (pillows, blankets, sheets, towels and pool towels, and kitchen towels), dish soap, outdoor grill utensils and food.
Smoking is prohibited.
Sleeps a maximum of 6 occupants. Rates include 2 adults / 2 children.
*Pet-friendly units available
View our Cabins Rules & Policies
- Shoulder season is April 7-June 8 and September 4-November 26.
- Prime Season is June 9-September 3.
- Must be 18 or over to rent a campsite or cabin.
- All cabin and campsite rates include 2 adults / 2 children. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 2 adults / 2 children.
- Entrance to the resort constitutes permission for the management of Jellystone Park™ to photograph and/or film anyone while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the individual.
- 1 camping unit and 2 vehicles allowed per site. Additional vehicles are $5/day, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin location by paying our applicable lock fee. If you opt out of the lock fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but not the specific unit number.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a 1-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- 3-night minimum stay required during Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends and 4th of July (June 30-July 4).
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.
- For information on using your Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Check-in time is 4pm. Early check-in is subject to availability (must call ahead). Early check-in fees are as follows:
Prime Season Shoulder Season 11am $25 $10 Noon $20 $10 1pm $15 $10 2pm $10 $5 3pm $5 $5
- Early arrival does not guarantee cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on cabin until departing from the park. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the campground and campground amenities.
- Checkout time is 11:00 am. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee during the summer and a $10 fee during shoulder season to stay in the park and enjoy the amenities until 6pm, subject to availability on day of departure. Late access to the cabin may not be available.
- Cabin rates include 2 adults / 2 children. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 2 adults / 2 children, as follows:
Shoulder Season Day Overnight 4-7 nights Adult $10 $15 $49 Child $8 $10 $32 Prime Season, Holidays & Halloween Weekends Day Overnight 4-7 nights Adult $15 $20 $65 Child $15 $16 $52
- Camping Cabins are subject to a 6% tax. All other cabins are subject to a 12% tax.
- Cabin types with a 2-night minimum at all times: Camping Cabins, Comfort Cottages, and Luxury Cabins.
- Cabin types with a 2-night minimum during shoulder season / 3-night minimum during prime season: 2-Bedroom Luxury Cottages, Bear-Themed Cottages, Premium Loft Cottages, Pine Forest Cabins and Great Escape Lodge.
- Tents are not allowed at the cabins or cottages
- Pets are only allowed in our pet-friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. For one pet, there is a nightly fee of $10 (maximum of $40). For two pets, there is a nightly fee of $15 (maximum of $60). Maximum of 2 pets allowed and you are required to bring a crate for your pet(s). For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on all vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove any hostile pets. You can view our pet waiver here.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEKS|
|Non refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in Camp Credit||50% of reservation issued as Camp Credit and 50% of reservation forfeited.||Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.