- Prime Season is June 9-September 3.
- Shoulder season is April 7-June 8 and September 4-November 26.
- Must be 18 or over to rent a campsite or cabin.
- Entrance to the park constitutes permission for the management of Jellystone Park™ to photograph and/or film anyone while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the individual.
- 1 camping unit and 2 vehicles allowed per site. Additional vehicles are $5/day, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin location by paying our applicable lock fee. If you opt out of the lock fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but not the specific unit number.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a 1-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- 3-night minimum stay required during Memorial Day and Labor day weekends. 4-night minimum during 4th of July (June 30-July 4).
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.
- For safety and liability reasons, guests are not permitted to bring any personal motorized vehicles into Jellystone Park™. While we do not like to be the fun police, guests found in violation of this policy may be asked to leave without refund. For your convenience, we do offer golf cart rentals that allow accessing our camp-resort easy…and fun!
- Pets of the registered campsite occupant are welcome, but limited to 2 pets per site. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. Pet owner is responsible for noise and clean up. Pet must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended at the campsite. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on all vaccinations. We reserve the right to request hostile pets to leave the park.
- For information on using your Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Check-in time is 3pm. Early check-in is subject to availability (must call ahead) beginning at 11am. Early arrival does not guarantee the campsite will be ready at the time of arrival. Early arrival only guarantees access to the park and park amenities. Early check-in fees are as follows:
|Prime Season||Shoulder Season|
- Check-out time is 1:00 pm. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee during the summer and a $10 fee during shoulder seasons. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay at the campsite until departing from the park. Late check-out allows access to the park and park amenities until 6pm and is subject to availability on day of departure.
- Campsite rates include 2 adults / 2 children. Limit 8 people per site at any time, including visitors. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 2 adults / 2 children, as follows:
|Prime Season, Holidays & Halloween Weekends|
- 2-night minimum on all tent and RV sites.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|2+ WEEKS||1+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 1 WEEK
|Non refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in Camp Credit||50% of reservation issued as Camp Credit and 50% of reservation forfeited.||Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.