Perfect for family fun, these sites are located near our Water Zone!
- Digital cable
- Gravel pads
- Picnic Table
- Fire ring
- 30/50 amp electric
- Sewer and water hookups
- Shoulder season is April 7-June 8 and September 4-November 26.
- Prime Season is June 9-September 3.
- Must be 18 or over to rent a campsite or cabin.
- All cabin and campsite rates include 2 adults / 2 children. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 2 adults / 2 children.
- Entrance to the resort constitutes permission for the management of Jellystone Park™ to photograph and/or film anyone while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the individual.
- 1 camping unit and 2 vehicles allowed per site. Additional vehicles are $5/day, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin location by paying our applicable lock fee. If you opt out of the lock fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but not the specific unit number.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a 1-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- 3-night minimum stay required during Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends and 4th of July (June 30-July 4).
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.
- For information on using your Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Pets of the registered campsite occupant are welcome, but limited to 2 pets per site. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. Pet owner is responsible for noise and clean up. Pet must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended at the campsite. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on all vaccinations. We reserve the right to request hostile pets to leave the park. You can view our pet waiver here.
- Check-in time is 3pm. Early check-in is subject to availability (must call ahead). Early check-in fees are as follows:
Prime Season Shoulder Season 11am $25 $10 Noon $20 $10 1pm $15 $10 2pm $10 $5
- RVers, please call ahead before arriving early. We cannot guarantee there will be a place to park your rig if your site is occupied.
- Early arrival does not guarantee site will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site until departing from the park. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the campground and campground amenities.
- Checkout time is 1pm. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee during the summer season and a $10 fee during the shoulder season to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability.
- Campsite rates include 2 adults / 2 children. Limit 8 people per site at any time, including visitors. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 2 adults / 2 children, as follows:
|Prime Season, Holidays & Halloween Weekends|
- 2-night minimum on all tent and RV sites.
- Maximum of 2 pets allowed per site. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on all vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove hostile pets from the camp.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|2+ WEEKS||1+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 1 WEEK
|Non refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in Camp Credit||50% of reservation issued as Camp Credit and 50% of reservation forfeited.||Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.