Whether you like an open, grassy site or a gravel pad in the woods, pitch your tent and sleep under the stars!
- Tent area
- Fire ring
- Picnic Table
View Our Campsites Rules & Policies
- Shoulder season is April 7-June 8 and September 4-November 26.
- Prime Season is June 9-September 3.
- Must be 18 or over to rent a campsite or cabin.
- All cabin and campsite rates include 2 adults / 2 children. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 2 adults / 2 children.
- Entrance to the resort constitutes permission for the management of Jellystone Park™ to photograph and/or film anyone while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the individual.
- 1 camping unit and 2 vehicles allowed per site. Additional vehicles are $5/day, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- While cabin or campsite type is guaranteed, specific site number is not unless you have paid the applicable lock fee.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a 1-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- 3-night minimum during Memorial Day and Labor day weekends. 4-night minimum during 4th of July (June 30-July 4).
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.
- For information on using your Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Check-in time is 3pm. Early check-in is subject to availability (must call ahead) and allows access to park amenities, but does not guarantee early access to campsite. Early check-in fees are as follows:
- Arrival between 11:00 am – 1:00 pm is $25 per site.
- Arrival between 1:00pm – 3:00 pm is $15 per site.
- RVers, please call ahead before arriving early. We cannot guarantee there will be a place to park your rig if your site is occupied.
- Checkout time is 1pm. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee during the summer season and a $10 fee during the shoulder season to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability.
- Campsite rates include 2 adults / 2 children. Limit 8 people per site at any time, including visitors. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 2 adults / 2 children, as follows:
|Prime Season, Holidays & Halloween Weekends|
- 2-night minimum on all tent and RV sites.
- Maximum of 2 pets allowed per site. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on all vaccinations.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|2+ WEEKS||1+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 1 WEEK
|Refund less $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit||Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.