General Rules & Policies:
- Prime Season: June 14—September 1
- Shoulder Season: April 12—June 13 & September 2—December 1 (activities and amenities have reduced availability during this time)
- 1 camping unit and 2 vehicles allowed per site. Additional vehicles are $5/day, not including day guest. vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- Must be 21 years or older to rent a cabin or campsite.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite cabin or campsite by paying our applicable lock in fee. If you opt out of the lock in fee, you are guaranteed your selected cabin or campsite type, but not the specific unit number.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle but are not permitted to ride the vehicle throughout the park.
- 1-night stays and Saturday arrivals or departures are not permitted, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- 3-night minimum stay required during Memorial Day, Labor Day and 4th of July (June 28-July 6) weeks on cabins and campsites.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancelation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice.
- No bicycle riding after dark. Helmets are recommended.
- For safety and liability reasons, guests are not permitted to bring any personal motorized vehicles, such as golf carts, into Jellystone Park™. While we do not like to be the fun police, guests found in violation of this policy may be asked to leave without refund. For your convenience, we do offer golf cart rentals that allow accessing our camp-resort easy…and fun!
- Pets are allowed at pet-friendly cabins and all RV and tent sites. If staying in a cabin, please request at time of booking. 2 pet max at campsites and cabins. Cabin fees: 1 Pet – $11/night ($44 max), 2 Pets – $16/night ($64 max). For the safety of our guests, pets must be up-to-date on all vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove hostile or disruptive pets from the park. View our pet waiver here.
- Entrance to the park constitutes permission for the management of Jellystone Park™ to photograph and/or film anyone while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the individual.
- For information on using your Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 1pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 11am, but it is subject to availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee based on the time of check-in. We absolutely cannot accommodate arrivals prior to 11am, so please plan your travel accordingly.
- Late check-out is available for $10 during shoulder seasons and $25 during prime season and allows campers to stay in the park until 6pm. Early check-in/late check-out does not guarantee access to the cabin but allows access to the Camp-Resort activities and amenities.
- Campsite rates are based on 4 people (2 years old and older). Extra person fees apply. Limit 8 people per site at any time, including visitors. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 4 people and are as follows:
|Prime Season, Holidays & Halloween Weekends|
*Visitors and extra persons are only required to pay fees for a maximum of 3 nights. Staying for more than 3 nights? Only pay for the first 3 and stay free nights 4-7!
- 2-night minimum stay required on all RV and tent campsites.
- A small 2-person tent is allowed on RV sites in addition to the RV.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|2+ WEEKS||1+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 1 WEEK
|Non-refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued as camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited.||Full reservation forfeited
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the respective cancellation window (2+ weeks) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window.
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Are you struggling to pay in full? Give us a call to see how we can work with you.
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
* All rates, specials, policies, and terms & conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.