Welcome to the Jellystone Park™ Guest Dashboard! Here, you’ll have access to all the information you need to have the best vacation ever. We hope your stay at our Maryland campground exceeds expectations. If you have any concerns during your stay, please visit us at the Registration Station or stop one of our staff members—we would love the opportunity to address them promptly to ensure your experience is nothing short of amazing.
Cabins check-in/check-out times are 4pm/11am Campsites check-in/check-out times are 3pm/1pm
Hours of Operations
Want to see what time mini golf opens? How about when you can do a little shopping at the Ranger Station? View all of our hours for our attractions and facilities here! All hours & activities are subject to change.
Stop by the Campfire Canteen to enjoy a variety of delish items like burgers, french fries, pizza, and frozen treats like hand-dipped ice cream and ICEE’s! Please note that the grill closes one hour before the Campfire Canteen closes. During the last hour, only fried foods, ice cream, and drinks are available.
Need a little help with your amenity? Here are some instructions! If you need additional assistance, feel free to give us a call or stop by the Registration Station!
Make sure the brake is locked before putting the key in. Put the key in the ignition and turn the key to the right until it is in the on position. Note: you will not hear the golf cart engine come on, most golf carts are quiet. Put the golf cart in the forward “F” position. The reverse “R” position is to go backwards and this will make a loud beeping noise. Slowly press down on the gas. It is important to press the gas slowly because golf carts start out at their full acceleration. After slowly pressing on the gas you will hear the break release and then you can gradually increase your speed. Drive with caution and remember that our max speed is 5MPH. To stop the golf cart, gradually press down on the brake until you hear it lock in place. It is critical that the brake is locked in place otherwise the golf cart will not remain parked. Take the key out when you are not operating the golf cart.
• Check-out is by 11am for cabins and 1pm for campsites.
• While at the park, make sure that a car tag is visibly displayed in all vehicles.
• Wristbands must be worn during your stay. Max 10 people per site.
• Day Camp Passes are not available. Visitors are not allowed at your site.
• At the end of your stay our housekeeping staff will clean your cabin and prepare it for our next guest. You can help us by washing your dishes, putting any items moved back in their original location and bagging your trash and setting it outside. Guests will be charged $75-$250 if the cabin is excessively dirty and requires extra cleaning.
• Help us conserve energy by turning off both outside and inside lights when they are not needed. When using AC/heating in the cabins, please close doors and windows.
• A fire ring has been provided so you can enjoy a campfire. Help us keep the Camp-Resort clean and protect the environment by not moving your fire ring. You will be charge $25 if the fire ring is moved. The furniture inside the cabins has been designed for indoor use. We ask that you do not take the furniture outdoors.
• In order to provide a healthy environment for all our guests, we prohibit smoking in all cabins and in all public buildings. Guests will be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee if it is discovered that someone has been smoking in one of these areas.
• Each cabin has been equipped with items to make your stay more enjoyable. We ask that you care for these items and leave them in the cabin when you depart. Guests will be charged for items that are damaged or removed. For information on the cost of items, please give us a call or stop by the Registration Station.
• We welcome furry friends in the cabins that have been designated “pet-friendly.” For the health of other guests, we prohibit pets in all other cabins. Guests may be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee if it is discovered a pet has been in a cabin that is not furry friend approved. View our Rules & Policies page.
Contact and Local Health Care Providers
Have a question or concern during your stay? Stop by the Registration Station. In the case of life threatening emergencies, dial 911.
*Please notify the Camp-Resort staff if you call 911 so we can assist in getting emergency personnel to the correct location in the park.
Registration Station: (301) 223-7117
Park After Hours/Emergency Line:(301) 223-7117 ext. 3
We are looking to experience Maryland glamping at its finest. What accommodations do you recommend?
Great choice! We offer the best glamping in Maryland and have 9 luxury cabin types, plus accommodations that can sleep up to 16 people. Cabin amenities include full bathrooms, kitchens, private bedrooms, screened-in porches, and more! View all of our Maryland cabin rental options here.
How far away is your Maryland campground from Baltimore?
Lucky for you, we offer some of the best camping near Baltimore, because our Camp-Resort is located only an hour and a half away. We also offer some of the best RV camping and cabin rentals near Baltimore, with 15+ accommodation types!
Where can I find the activity schedules?
Check out our full calendar of themed weeks and weekends on our Events page.
What makes you one of the best campgrounds in Maryland for families?
We’re known as one of the best family campgrounds in Maryland due to the countless activities and attractions we have to offer! If you’re looking for a Maryland campground with a water park and pools, you’ve come to the right place. Our Water Playground is great for kids and features various water blasters, cannons, and slides, while our spacious swimming pool is perfect for kids and adults alike! We also have a huge lazy river, jumping pillow, mini golf, themed events, and more. You can view all of our attractions here.